Hi Everyone…Pastor Bill here…
Someone has donated some scholarship money for this trip.
If you need financial help, we are now able to reduce the cost of the trip by $200, from $550 to $350.
That is available for those who need the help.
For this price, this trip will be limited to 5-6 people.
The dates of the trip are June 28-July 13.
We are flying to San Diego, and driving for 2 1/2 days to Cabo San Lucas.
We will drive our way back to San Diego, and fly home from there.
We will minister in churches doing either teaching/worship/testimonies…or…doing outreaches.
It all depends on what the churches desire.
We will stop in 7 cities, and serve at 8 churches.
Who should go?
You!…if you feel inspired by God.
Opportunities to serve will include…
1. Giving your testimony.
2. Drama or music.
3. Hanging out with a youth group…some youth speak English.
4. Helping set up for outreaches.
5. Preparing and distributing food at outreaches, passing out clothes in poor areas.
6. Teaching adolescents or youth, if you are gifted at teaching.
7. Encouraging and praying for the team…being there to help in a myriad of ways.
8. Just being there, being available, and seeing how God wants to use you.
A $250 deposit will secure your place on the trip.
It will be used to purchase your plane ticket to and from San Diego.
If you have to drop out of the trip, you still have flight credit with Southwest Airlines for a year.
The rest of the money isn’t due until the time of the trip.
We will be roughing it, staying in people’s homes or sleeping on cots in churches.
Let me know…
If you want to go, email me first.
Let’s make sure that this trip is a good fit for you.
Looking forward…blessings all…